Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Most Prized Possessions

I'm sure you've seen this link going around with photographs of children from around the World with their most prized possessions. I loved this so much and wanted to do it with my children.
Here is a lil China girl with all her toys...she is so adorable I can't stand it.

Obviously Miles' is going to be his Batman toys...He loved this so much I think he wants me to print it and frame it.
Lu Bugs doesn't get girlier then this she loves her princess stuff. 

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I love, love these! These are the photos to keep forever. What a great idea! No surprises but absolutely adorable.

Mica said...

Love the pictures! You should do something like this every year and see how their interests change.

Staci said...

Miles' wont change...I'm sure his collection of batman will just get larger!

Laura said...

This is awesome! I wish I had a picture of my own when I was little! They're cherish this!

Stephanie Kelly said...

SO AMERICAN HA! I love it... and I love them. I want these pictures framed. This made me imagine what my future children will be like... I really hope they like painting and coloring :)