Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pink is my favorite color....

Ok well pink isn't my favorite color, but Lucy on the other hand. If she could wear glasses so that she could see the whole World in pink she would be one happy lil girl. Her favorite gift for Christmas was this doll house Uncle Robin made her and her mini princess barbies from Grandma Martin. Miles totally  plays with it too, but don't tell him I told you...he gets so embarrassed when he is caught wearing princess dresses and playing with the princess dolls...which is often.
Today after a nice warm rain the sky turned PINK! Lucy was so excited and kept asking everyone if they saw the "pink moon"....I'm assuming she thought the sunset was the moon, but either way it was pink and she was happy. 

1 comment:

Stephanie Kelly said...

I love that lil' girl so much!!! And what a good big brother Miles playing dress ups with his lil' sis. Love it!