Monday, February 27, 2012

Siblings?

So people are always wondering who Walt looks like the most. I personally think he looks like Lucy, but really comparing in pictures he is a mixture between the both of them. I don't think any of them look too much like each other. They all have their own features.
Either way Walt never looks at me...as you can see in the pictures he won't look at the camera. He never smiles and never reacts to me....it's weird b/c my other two were so aware of me and smiled all the time. Walt will just be my serious one or he is just taking longer to develop those things.
He is a month old now which seems crazy...I feel like I just had him. He is a good baby, sleeps, eats and cuddles so good. I just love him to death!

5 comments:

Alecia said...

i see lucy in him more than miles! to me, miles has his own look. maybe he looks more like rob and the other two look more like you. oh and don't babies usually smile around 6 weeks? its definitely interesting to compare them side by side like this!

Barbara said...

They are all so precious!!! I think Walter looks more like my babies did at that age. All blue eyes, right?

Staci said...

Yes mom...all blue eyes..although Miles eyes have turned green. Miles and Lucy were smiling out of the womb but Walt must be like most other babies and takes his time smiling.

Stephanie Kelly said...

ohhh hes getting so big. I need I neeeeeeed more pictures. NOW.

Cari said...

I think you are right and he is a mix between the two of them! You are going to get all the same comments we get, "your kids all look the same!" and "Yup, you are starting to look like the other two." Its cute at first, but be prepared to start to put on your fake nod and smile after the first 10 times.