Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Prayers for Logan

I don't usually do this kind of stuff but my friend Amber "Goodnight moon blog" has friends with an 8 year boy Logan. He was just diagnosed with stage 4 Wilms Tumor which is kidney cancer that is found in children. He is currently going through chemo for a six week period and then the doctors will do further testing to see if they can operate on his tumor. Logan's cancer has now spread to his lungs and lymph nodes.
Amber is trying to raise money for him and his family and is doing a raffle with some pretty great stuff....including all of my "Sweetheart tree" stuff. I thought since it's not selling I'll donate it to a great cause. Check her blog "Goodnight Moon" for more info and enter the raffle!

1 comment:

Goodnight moon said...

Thank you again so incredibly much for donating ALL your amazing creations AND for blogging about Logan. You are amazing!!!! The world needs more people like you in it!