Monday, February 14, 2011

BAT BELT!


I got crafty! Miles' cousin Lochlan always has the cool Batman gadgets including a batman belt. Of course Miles had to have one so I just made it!
Equipped with the finest batman gadgets including; GPS bad guy tracker, removeable Bat phone, Batarangs in stored pouch, and hook/weapon/tool.
He died and went to batman heaven when I gave him this. My favorite is when he takes off the phone and dials with his two fingers while making "beep beep" noises and says "hi Robin, what you doing?" "No Robin" "Oh no Penguin" .....
Looks like I'll be making one for cousin Lochlan too!

7 comments:

Mica said...

Oh, my freakin' awesome! Staci, you did such a great job! I'm so jealous of Miles...I want to be your child...

Cherylann and Mike said...

You are the mom I always wanted to be! Can I borrow your brain? My kids would really appreciate it!

SHERIAN said...

Absolutely wonderful!! These kind of things help to develop a child's imagination and play acting. He is so cute!! Wish I was there to play with him.

barbmartin said...

I don't know who Sherian is. Her comment really came from me, grandma Martin!!!

T said...

Barb is so spot on with the "imagination and play acting" I think it's awesome!!! What a cute boy, man do I want to see him and squeeze him!!!


It's a grappling hook silly.
-Aymee

Jessica said...

so cute! How great he loved it so much. Nothing worse than making something and them not caring.

Motel Davis said...

Love it!! You make the cutest kids stuff!!