Wednesday, January 12, 2011

cabin fever

We've been getting cabin fever this last week and really needed to get out of the house. Yesterday we tried the Library...uhhhh yeah! That didn't go too smooth. Miles just wanted to run, jump, make noise and NOT read! So my only outlet is playgrounds. Good thing we have warmer weather here so we can play outside more. We need more fun stuff to do for kids in this town I tell you what.

Miles biggest fear...BUGS! He comes running yelling "bug mommy bug!" I told him to show me thinking it's something big and scary and he points to this!! Then he wouldn't go near the tic tac toe board the rest of the time.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I think Miles inherited that trait from his Aunt Juwiah....

Marlon and Suzana said...

In Miles' defense, that bug is kind of intimidating :)