Tuesday, October 27, 2009

7 MONTHS~




Lucy's energy is kicking it up a notch, but she defiantly is less active then Miles was. She is also settling into sleep and waking cycles though -- they don’t necessarily coincide with mine either. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.

Belly Time

Where else can you take a picture in your swim suit outside in Oct, but St.George. My 9 month pic will probably be inside. Oh and I love my stretchy swim suit by the way!

5 comments:

Beth Olsen said...

Cutest pregnant girl EVER!

Cari said...

I love watching you hair slightly change along with your belly...you look too good being pregnant!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Look at you Miss Hotness! And you're teeny too, Lucky!!!

Heather said...

LOVE the suit! I want one! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!

Jessica said...

You look so great! I can't believe she's so close to being here!