Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Garden Gnome~

Once there was a sneaky lil Garden gnome!
When you were minding your own business out of no where rocks would be thrown at you! So when you looked back to see who it was all that was there was a sweet garden gnome ornament standing perfectly still!
The odd thing was every time you looked at that sweet garden gnome it always had a different face expression. Which seemed very suspicious.
It would turn up in different places in your garden with out you moving it!

Still you didn't care that it was a sneaky lil garden gnome b/c it was so darn cute!
We had our ward "Trunk or Treat" which was Miles first trick or treat experience and my first trunk or treat experience. First of all I thought Miles would freak out with all the candy "nanny" around, but he hardly even noticed his bag being filled with delicious treats b/c his attention was on all the other lil kids dressed up.
Then there is the pregnant owl! I know random costumes here but isn't that what makes Halloween so much fun. Oh and daddy was a dud this year and didn't dress up...well we can pretend he is a Cylon or something....k I bet no one gets that!

17 comments:

The Toland's said...

ohhhhh myyyy heavennnnsss! If that isn't the cutest thing I have EVER SEEEEEEEEN! He looks PERFECT in every way! And so do you...your costume turned out PERFECT! (Finally, finally you beat me)

The Toland's said...

ok that 3rd picture is so awesome! And I also love the one of him hiding in the bushes!

David said...

Miles is so funny/cute looking... And staci, wow so creative! Good job on the costumes this year!

barbmartin said...

We have been waiting with anticipation for these pics and we were not disappointed. You are so creative!!! I love the lil gnome! He is perfect for that. And your owl costume, especially the mask, is fantastic!! Well done, Staci.

Tasha T said...

Aw! Great job! I LOVE LOVE LOVE little gnome costumes. SO cute. And your owl costume? If it were mine I'd be wearing it more than just halloween....mask and all!

Blessed said...

too cute staci! Thats funny miles was a gnome, I had seen costumes like that and wanted so bad for sidney and eli to be that..but Eli wanted to be a transformer more..haha. he is sooooo cute! Yours was awesome too..did you make your mask?

Jessica said...

That turned out SO CUTE! What an orginal idea! He is perfect, and I love your costume too, especially those socks!

Cherylann and Mike said...

Sooo cute! love it! He is so good to work with you in the pictures to be in the garden! He is getting to look so much older! They grow up so fast! Love your mask too! I can't believe you are 7 months already. And looking way to good at it too... ;)

The Talbi said...

wow you are so freaking awesome. love the garden gnome! and the story you wrote with it! how did you get him to do that face!? What a lil cutie!!! and your owl costume is amazing!

Alex said...

OH MY GOSH! Miles is soo ADORABLE! I just want to pinch his cute little rosy cheeks! Coolest little boy costume ever! And your owl mask is perfect! Yah, I think you've got Steph beat on this one! And I love love your cute socks. They remind me of the socks that the girl in A Little Princess wears with her cute fuzzy muff that she would stick her hands in.

Serenity said...

That has to be the cutest costume ever! And who better to wear it than the cutest little boy ever :) It is so perfect! And the owl costume is really cool. It makes me want to dress up for Halloween... almost :)

Lindsay said...

i'm going to steal that gnome and keep him for my own. he and my bumble bee can be in the same garden. :)

Lindsay said...

okay okay... you're right... a bumble bee is lame... i'll do better next year i SWEAR!!!!

Cari said...

Such a fun and creative costumes! For some reason your costume reminds me of the owl from Mr. Rogers.

EBeauty03 said...

A garden gnome?!?! NEVER would have been an idea I would have come up with but it's PERFECT! Miles is adorable! Way to go.

Grandma said...

I was transferring all my blog sites over to a different browser and stopped to see what is new on your site. Sooo cute costumes. Stacy you are so attractive no matter what you wear, and Miles is an adorable gnome!! Love to you all, Aunt Sandy from CA.

Marlon and Suzana said...

Oh my gosh you MADE those?!!! Wow! First Miles is so stinkin cute & you are sooo original! And the owl costume? That looks like it took forever to make & it looks awesome! I didnt know you were so crafty & creative!