Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1!



Happy 1st Birthday to you
Happy 1st Birthday to you
Happy 1st Birthday to our Smiles!
Happy 1st Birthday to you!


Miles was just so excited for his Birthday he could hardly sleep. This was him before bed time and you can just see his excitement..he had to say "I love you to everything"!

WOW a year...really??? It still doesn't seem real that this year has already came and went. The best year of our lives. When people say "I don't know how I lived life with out my child" I get it...well I can still imagine it with out him ...maybe give me another year, but I wouldn't want life with out Miles. I have learned so much about myself being a mother and I'm so glad Heavenly Father gave Miles the choice to be with us. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful baby!

Miles should know how lucky he is to be our first! He will be the only one that ever got to have mommy and daddy to himself. You hold a special place in our hearts Miles..we love you!

11 comments:

Aymee said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!!! We love him so much and miss you guys! Can't wait to hold that little man soon!

David said...

HECK YEAH!!!! Congrats lil MILES! you have officially become a 1 year old. It was pretty nice of your dad to buy you Guitar Hero - Metallica for your b-day huh? =)

Cari said...

Happy Birthday Miles! Its been fun to get to know him through the blog even though I've never met him in person! He is SO SO CUTE!

Cyndi said...

happy birthday MILES!!

Matt said...

Aw, yeah! Happy Day to your cute self 1-year old Miles!

Lindsay said...

i love him loving all over his stuff :) its so precious!!!

TannHart said...

Wahooo! Happy Birthday Miles!!!

Chris Martin said...

Happy birthday lil Miles!!! Try not to have anymore until I get back, k? Enjoy rockin out w/ Metallica!

Chris Martin said...

Oh, and hold off on taking that first step! ;]

Blessed said...

Holy Smokes!!! this year really has flown by! Our little babies are growing up:( Happy birthday buddy!

Darlene said...

Happy birthday..you are the cutest!
wish we lived closer so we could play !