Thursday, December 4, 2008

Babysitters!



Oh the joy of babysitters. Miles you have no idea. First of all since I have been back to work these last 5 months have been a bit of a circus. I have had the most amazing friends step in to help with babysitting and I have truely been blessed with them. This is the hardest part of having a child...forget the lack of sleep, crying, poopy diapers. To some this is simple, but for me this is the hardest thing. I have always had such a hard time making other people do "MY" job..I won't even take a sick day at work.

Yeah I could of been a stay at home mom and then have other mothers tell me "WHY" when I have to only work part time at the easiest stress free job ever. Plus lets not forget the free flying anywhere anytime and a lil extra cash now a days helps a lot. There is nothing I would want more then to be home with my sweet Miles everyday, but I have to make that sacrifice for the blessing we recieve by me working. So I guess I'm just asking for the stress of making sure someone is avaliable to watch Miles everyday.

Then there is Miles which I could not ask for a better baby when it comes to babysitters. Yeah he could take longer naps for them, but he never cries when I have to drop him off..he is happy to be with anyone anywhere.

Forget daycare..sorry I won't go there. $500 a month to be around other dirty crazy kids is insane. Whats the point of even working! More power to those that can do it.

I think I'm done venting and now I want to give a shout out to my AMAZING sitters. Mom, Dad,Cyndi, Beth, Brittany and for those who have helped in the past Aunt Laurie, Uncle David, Aunt Stephy , Aunt Katie and Grandma S. Me and Miles esp loves you all and Thanks you!

p.s If anyone knows of somone looking for some extra cash I'm always in need of sitters, bring them on! Plus who wouldn't want to spend some time with sweet Smiles!

9 comments:

Cyndi said...

I'm happy to help you out. I think once you've been in that situation, as a working mom, you know...somedays it's the most wonderful thing to have time to think about something else to focus on a different task...other days, you bawl your eyes out and wonder what in the world you're doing. I've been there. I understand. :) You're doing great at what you do.

Rob said...

Yes, thanks to everyone for helping us out. Especially the last minute emergency helpers.

*Sarah* said...

Hey I called Shay and she said she would be willing to watch him a few days a week and to just give her a call. =)

Aymee said...

I'll watch that sweet baby!

Beth Olsen said...

WE LOVE MILES! I hate that Garrett has been sick SO MUCH lately and that I can't play with that sweet boy! He is so good and fun, we're glad to have him here!

Blessed said...

aww..I wish we lived closer and I would SO watch your sweet boy! Good luck!

Marlon and Suzana said...

I'll watch him, Donny would love a playmate! Lol! Sure, you would have to drop him off the night before to be back in time for work, but that's a small price to pay for the best babysitter in the world!

David said...

all i did was rock out with miles on guitar hero....if you consider that babysitting i dont know WHAT is! but yeah your welcome, lets just call it ROCKSITTING!

The Toland's said...

hahah ROCKSITTING David your silly!! I will watch him...just give him to me and he will live here in Sandy with MEEEE!!! The times I have watched him all day...he really is so wonderful...and easy, you just plop him on his blanket and sit his toy basket in front on him and that keeps him pretty busy alll day and it helps if you watch "Petter Pan"...he loves "Petter Pan" he thinks the lost boys are funny :)