Sunday, November 10, 2013

PA FALL FUN!

I know it's been forever since I blogged. Finally over yucky morning sickness and actually had some fun things recently to blog about.
We had a chance to go back to Rob's homeland PA for his sisters wedding and we were excited to take the kids since we haven't been back there since Lucy was born. It was so nice to be back and grandma and grandpa's home...such a happy place. You also can't beat lovely PA in the fall!
We went to this awesome pumpkin patch there in town.
Lucy loved feeding the goats...this is all she wanted to do while we were there. 
Walt kept making goat noises and waving "hi" to them. 
They had some awesome slides..I got more video of everyone going down them then pics. I'll have to post those when I get the chance. Miles kept making these lil "gun" fingers when he went down...have no clue why but I thought it was funny. 
David and Walt lost in the maze...and Princess Laura & Prince Blake cuddling in their castle. 
I was horrible at taking pics, but at the same time enjoyed not being behind a camera. I have waiting on more pics to be emailed me so I can blog the wedding and more PA adventures...so stay tuned. 

No comments: