Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Wally Post

Little Walt is 7 months! That's right and we still haven't has his 6 months check up. Don't really know how he is coming along, but he seems pretty healthy and happy to me. UPDATE-weighs 16 lbs and is happy and healthy...now with 3 teeth!
He got his first 2 bottom teeth this week..his top ones are peaking through ready to come soon. He took it like a champ and is very happy to show them off now!
Our lil ginger is such a happy little boy....and I seriously can't get enough of his sweetness!

4 comments:

Laura said...

What a happy boy! I miss baby walt!

Tasha Early said...

Oh my gosh he is SOOOO cute! And I didn't realize he was so close in age to EB! Those little teeth are adorable--Emerson still has ZERO...

Stephanie Kelly said...

I... LOVE.... HIM! He really is so perfect, and just when I think your babies cant get any cuter, sweeter and more perfect.... THEYYYY DO! I like Lucys bossing you to not wake daddy too. ha

Marlon and Suzana said...

sweetness! im sad i still havent met him :(