Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Room of many purposes

Our baby/craft room has now become a guest room too. With such a small house it's fun to improvise when it comes to making useful purposes for our small spaces. We have gotten by for along time now with out a guest bed. Where we live seems to be a place for people to stop when driving through and with a ton of family our house ends up being the crash pad. Which I love, but feel bad making everyone sleep on the couch or Miles bed which probably smells like pee. 
I was so excited to find this Ikea full loft bed on craigslist brand new never been opened for $70 and the mattress was free from my uncle. Score!
Oh and remember my sewing/craft closet...my favorite nook in the entire house!

5 comments:

Amanda Nowak said...

What a beautiful room, and a great deal to go with it! I wish you could post more. Your home is beautiful!

Motel Davis said...

love!!

Stephanie Kelly said...

Goood work my sis.

Chris said...

AWESOME! And although miles' bed may have smelled a bit, i've never slept better!

Caty said...

Love love love love. All of it.