Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Walt!

Are you tired of all the Walt post yet? Well get use to it..he is my newest obsession! I don't know if it's his sweetness and peacefulness that makes my other kids look like demon children, but I can't get enough of him. I just want to cuddle with him all day long. He along with my other kids when they were infants sleeps really well through the night...only get ups once then lets me sleep in in the mornings. He just is perfect. Now don't worry I plan to blog about my other kids....I'm just waiting for them to give me a reason to! :)

2 comments:

Brittney Taylor said...

I am so not sick of your posts...he is the most adorable little boy ever...I just love his precious little face...love love love your little family...

Stephanie Kelly said...

never... keep them coming! p.s. Im never sick of Bruce and Lucy posts either.