Tuesday, January 24, 2012

He's here!

Well right on time the first day of my 37th week our lil Walter came to us. He was our earliest baby and also our biggest baby weighing 7lbs 8oz and 20in long. He actually has chubby cheeks....my babies never have that so we are excited about that.
This labor and delivery was longer then my other two. When I went in my water was leaking and then my water broke soon after, but oddly I wasn't having contractions or dilating. So we waited 3 hrs and I only dilated to a 5(still no contractions that I can feel) so they gave me some drugs to speed labor and soon after I got the epidural before I did start to feel pain b/c that's how I roll. Pain free labor yay! Then went to sleep for another 3 hrs to be woken up by the nurses saying "lets try to push" then 2 pushes later was our lil Walt!

Recovery was good as always...the nurses either hate me b/c I'm boring and don't give them anything to do or they love me b/c of that reason. Walt is breast feeding wonderfully and we are both healthy and happy.

5 comments:

Cari said...

I love the puckered lips! He is adorable as is the whole family! I think Lucy looks more and more like you every day!

Barbara said...

He's our lil' buddha!!! I love his perfectly round head and big cheeks! Can't wait to smooch them!

Megan Marie said...

darling darling darling. i love these pictures. especially little walter surrounded by your lovely freckles.

Cherylann and Mike said...

Your pictures are soo cute of Walt! What a sweetie! Congrats to your little family.

felizitha peqe! said...

beautiful baby