Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Adventure is out there!

We just got back from Disneyland where we got to do the Halloween night and trick or treat. So I thought what Disney characters can we be that I doubt I'll see anyone else dressed up as........guess what we were the only ones dressed like "UP", lil Carl, Ellie, and Kevin. The Disney workers loved Miles!
The things I made:
My wings/headband from scrap fabric
Miles goggles from felt/mason jar lids, shorts, and dyed sweater vest
Lucy's bottle cap pins, bow headband, sewed fabric patches on overalls

11 comments:

No Model Lady said...

Oh man, this is all so awesome!!!

David said...

oh my goodness Staci! Your ideas get more creative each year. I think this may be my favorite out of any other Halloween costumes you've done. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next!

Julia said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe you did "UP"...I am in awe. This is so awesome. Miles and Lucy are so adorable and I LOVE the idea. I can't believe you made your costume. So good!

Jessica said...

oh I knew these would be amazing, I LOVE the mason jars on his helmet. It's all so great and unique. Great job!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Awesome job Stace! I like what you did with that hat you sent us, SO THAT's what it was for! Very cool

Brittney Taylor said...

Seriously those are some adorable costumes and those are some DANG cute kids...I just want to squeeze them...I LOVE their costumes...it fits them perfectly :)

Cari said...

So creative! You always have the best costumes!!!

Motel Davis said...

I love!! You guys are so cute!! And i love so much that you're the bird!!!

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

That is SO cute! We love UP!!! You are so creative.

Serenity said...

Wow. Now no other children's costume will be cute to me. Even mine :) That is so adorable! They have got to be the cutest ever!