Friday, August 5, 2011

Pregnancy #3

Well this pregnancy has been a doosey that's for sure! Excuse the lack of blogging. I don't remember being this tired and unmotivated during my other pregnancy's. The morning sickness has been settle, but uncomfortable. Lucy was such a breeze and I pride myself on easy pregnancy's, but it's official...I hate the first trimester! Oh please the nesting phase can't come soon enough.

Lets just say there has been a lot of this.....
Lounging around!
silly boredom moments...
oh too much of this....
"no momma's"
more boredom silliness...
t.v. watching....
coco milk chuggin...
This is what Miles room has looked like the past month
I feel like the worst mother....Satan mom has defiantly come out more then usual. I always say I enjoy being a stay at home mom, but not when I'm pregnant. I have to remember the wonderful moments and know things will get better!






10 comments:

Cari said...

maybe its twins!

Caty said...

Love the update. Man I wish I could come visit you... I miss you and Steph like crazy.

Alecia said...

i totally don't know how you're doing it honestly. pregnant with 2 very young kids! ahhhhh. but you can do this!!!

Motel Davis said...

They won't remember-just rest, pregnancy is rough :)

Chris said...

no worries stace, when I come you can just rest and take it easy, i'll help you out. You'll have to help me out if there are any diapers or any baby stuff like that though!

barbmartin said...

I totally understand!!!!!!!!!!!! But, it will pass and you will be back to your awesome self again. Thank you so much for the posting. I imagine it took a lot out of you. Those two little cuties are so precious and are really, really good and wholesome!! Chris will come out and keep them busy. He will love it and they will love him. We love you, sweetheart!

Stephanie Kelly said...

these kind of posts are my fav. I love seeing my homely babies in their natural wild environment.

David said...

I agree with Steph, these kinds of posts make me smile =]

terry said...

I need a Miles and Lucy fix NOW!

terry said...

That is weird I am Auntie Laurie not Terry, what is going on with my google account.