Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Be Silly!

So all of you who knows me knows all about my favorite thing in the World...and that is Silly Girls! It's something I look forward to every month and not only do I get to hang out with all my friends for a pretty awesome girls night, but we dress up and take pictures. You are never too old to be silly and play dress up's I say! If you don't know anything about Silly Girls United/ Shenanigans check out the facebook page to view all the photos from our group and different groups. Visit the Shenanigan blog for details if you want to be apart of something great!
It's been a full year since I first started with my friends and we have done a themed photoshoot every month. We look forward to another great year of fabulous pictures and FUN!

2 comments:

Motel Davis said...

Love!! I can't believe it's been a year! I love looking back at all the pics!

Julia said...

I am such a huge fan!! I can't wait until I go out to college so that I can join in on the fun. :)