Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Kitchen

Sorry I haven't posted any Christmas pictures. My camera is sadly broken and so now I'm using my moms for the time being. I'm going to take pics of all the stuff Miles and Lu got. First up one of this coolest gifts. A kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa Martin! He loves it...Lucy plays with it all the time too. I can see her taking over the kitchen when she gets a lil older.
My first sewing project on my new sewing machine is the lil curtains for the kitchen. I love my new sewing machine! More projects and Christmas toys to come!

6 comments:

Cari said...

Nice job sewing! What kind of machine did you end up getting?

Momma's Hart said...

awww... what fun!

Julia said...

That looks like so much fun...gosh, I wish I were a kid again. Miles is so tiny! And he better learn to cook so he can help out his future wifey. :)

Lindsay said...

okay.. that's it. i'm buying lucas a kitchen.

Lindsay said...

oh.. i should mention this because i want one for mySELF.

barbmartin said...

I love the kitchen. It is the perfect size. He looks so cute!