Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick-Or-Treat(in robot voice)

Today was bigger then Halloween...it was trick or treating at all the local offices. Daddy's work and Mommy's old work...THEN Trunk or treat, which I use to think was dumb until I had kids and found out thats where the mother load of candy is.
I was worried that Miles would have problems wearing a huge box where he could barely bend over or move his arms....well I think we all know this kid will do ANYTHING for candy! So we had noooo problems. He was a tad jealous of all the cool batman costumes, but he was happy mommy incorporated batman and robin in his magnets. I doubt those batmans got as many compliments as this lil robot.

This lil robot which everyone thought was a boy most of the day just enjoyed the ride and chewing on wrapped candy. Ya I like to dress my lil girl like a robot b/c I'm cool like that and she rocked it!



9 comments:

Kimberly said...

I saw them at trunk or treat, but didn't get a chance to tell you HOW CUTE they looked. You are so creative! love them

Alecia said...

a) miles is SO GOOD to wear that! wow!
b) i LOVE that lucy is a robot! seriously. i get sick of the ladybugs and butterflies girly crap! she did rock that!
c) i refuse to be a supporter of trunk or treat! i think it totally takes away from the true halloween night of true trick or treating!!! but since halloween is on a sunday this year, and everything will be celebrated on saturday anyway, i guess its ok!
d) they look soooo cute! GREAT job on those costumes!

The Toland's said...

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH that Lucy girl and her sweet hat. You did so awesome with both costumes!! I cant wait to have babies and make a homemade Robot costume!

Staci said...

Alecia-I'm ok with trunk or treat as long as it isn't on halloween night. And usually our ward does it during the week but not on halloween..so then we can do some good ole fashion trick or treating old school style.

Serenity said...

Your kids seriously have the best costumes!! So adorable. It helps that they have the cutest faces to go along :) I wish I was cool like you and did stuff like that for my kids. But I guess I don't wish it enough to do it. You're just cool :)

Goodnight moon said...

OMGOSH! Seriously the BEST costumes ever! Completely adorable!!!!!!! Your gonna have to vault these pictures because they are awesome!!!!

Omerell said...

Those are the cutest costumes!

Cherylann and Mike said...

So adorable! You are so creative and they are superb. Forget those batman costumes...dime a dozen. You are amazing.

Marlon and Suzana said...

Ok so can I tell you how incredibly awesome those costumes are?!! You really need to enter your kids in some serious costume contests with how amazing & creative you are, you're sure to win! Of course, it doesnt hurt that you have super cute kids to model them :)