Friday, July 9, 2010

LuLu's room & 6 months young





This lil booger is 6 months old now. She had her dr.s check up and she is healthy and happy at 14 lbs and 26 inchs. Lu has been eating rice cereal lately and we are excited to start baby food. She is such a good eater, sleeper, and pretty much everything. She smiles all day everyday. My favorite thing is waking up, walking into her room and seeing her lil head poking up. When she looks up at me she gives me the biggest smile. Best thing to wake up to!
She doesn't have any teeth yet but her gums are swollen so pretty soon I'm assuming. She still hasn't rolled over yet. So she does seem a lil behind Miles at this point. I don't think she is a rusher about things though. She is so mellow and very content at where she is at.
I am truely obsessed with this lil angel baby. She melts my heart everyday and I will probably kill her with kisses....I can't kiss her soft chub enough!

7 comments:

Alex said...

Ok, I Love love LOVE that rocking chair! I didn't see it before but it is super cute and just so you! It looks way comfy too. You always find such good stuff at DI!

The Toland's said...

I cant agree more... I cant stop kissing that babe either!!!

Aymee said...

That little onesie is cute. Is it Roca Wear? I think I saw a little baby at Popeye's Chicken wearing one just like it.

The Toland's said...

hahahahah Aymee!

Marlon and Suzana said...

What an awesome room! Lucky Lulu!

Matt said...

Awesome room. So, where does Rob do his gaming now? Is he in the garage?

Lucy really is such an easy going baby. I can't wait to see what her personality is like as she gets older.

Melissa said...

I love the blanket. Did you make it?