Monday, April 12, 2010

New RIDE

Our 6 year relationship has ended...my first car is gone. I'm going to miss the old Hyundai, a possessed radio that only got 5 stations, windows that don't work, AC that only works when you go over the speed of 50, brakes squeaking, praying your life will be spared before you go anywhere. Not caring every time an illegal immigrant rear ended you...twice! Ok yeah I'm not going to miss it.
this was the only pic i had of the Hyundai and it didnt look far off from that pic.
My new joy...2009 Toyota Camry LE!

We wanted to test the glow in the dark lever inside the trunk, just in case one of us get trapped inside you know.
She is lovely and I can breath now knowing I have a new, nice, and safe car to drive my babies in!

10 comments:

Matt Kearl said...

Nice car, but I really am in love the house in the background. The way the sun glints off the peach stucco.... Ooooo....

Matt said...

That's a gorgeous car. Mark would be proud of you guys for getting a Toyota. Just make sure the accelerator doesn't stick!

Caty said...

It is a super cute car. I love it!

The Toland's said...

Matt those are the Prius's taht dont work HA!! Sporting the Toyota Camry proud! You and Eric are twins now...except Eric is the older,homely,white trash looking twin ha!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Woohoo Nice ride! Now you guys can come visit us in Cali heehee!

jamielynn said...

super cute we were looking well i was looking at those i really like them let me know if you love it:)

Rob said...

Yeah! Cali trip, here we come! We just got the windows tinted so I think it honestly looks ever more pimp. I love being able to buy things for the girl that deserves the world.

Rob said...

lol @ Matt Kearl.

Alex said...

I think you just bought my dream car! I LOVE it!

Lindsay said...

SEXY. my mom has that car and loves it. it's SUCH a smooth drive... ahhh.