Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 months

LuLu had her 2 month check up the other day and it went well. She is a tad below average in her size but very healthy. I thought she was a lot chubbier then miles but turns out they both were 10 lbs and 22 inches.
She is breast feeding wonderfully and sleeps AMAZINGLY! For the past month she has been sleeping from 11pm-9am eats and sleeps again for another couple hrs. She really does sleep a lot, but when she is awake she is as sweet as can be.
I cant get enough of this sweet lil girl. She is such an angel child. Now with Miles going through his terrible 2's it helps that she is PERFECT!
I hope she always stays this sweet!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Dang girl! She sleeps from 11pm-9am....so NOT fair! My 6 1/2mth old doesn't even do that!

I love her eyes and dainty eyelashes!

The Toland's said...

I L-O-V-E these picturessss! She is such a good "Smizer"(sp)!

I don't care what the doc. says she is so much chubbier then Miles...loooook at those boobies!

Matt said...

I can't stop looking at these pics. My niece is so sweet-looking! Her nose and mouth are similar to Miles but her smile is so tender. I'm so glad she's an easy baby. I bet that really does balance out Miles' terrible two's stage!

barbmartin said...

That last pic looks so much like Miles. They are definitely sibs. I'm so glad she is so good for you. Can't wait to play with those two and see all of you. Just a little more than two weeks. Yeah!

Caty said...

Sweet pictures! I just learned today from my mom that I was NOT a sweet child. Surprised me! ;)

Caty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

HOW CUTE. i love how pretty she looks in the last picture.. she looks JUST. LIKE. YOU. the world could stand to have a few more YOU looking people in it. honestly, it could.

Staci said...

WALT IS 11 PLBS 22 INCH.