Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Well looks like no New Years baby...although there is still 3 hrs left till Jan 2nd so there is still a lil hope! Lucy is a fighter that's for sure esp since I was doing everything in the book to induce myself! Well here is some pics from our New Years night with friends and family!


Of course the Metallicats got together to rock out down town SG. This year was so lame though because it wasn't a competition, but they still rocked it!
We were so excited to have Uncle Matt and Aunt Mica be here to start the new year. We love them so much!
sorry about the sad pics. I was not thinking and let my sister take my camera to go out of town...must of slipped my mind I would need it for New Years and giving birth to my lil girl when that happens!

4 comments:

The Toland's said...

hahahah I know I was thinking the same thing about the camera :( (sorry my camera isn't as good quality) sorry but I am getting GREAT pictures here hahah!!!

The Lowe Family said...

u did NOT do everything in the book to induce ur labor. i TOLD u to take a knitting needle and break ur water...u didn't listen. ur loss.

barbmartin said...

I am so grateful you did not use the knitting needle. Ugh! That is how women in poor countries abort their babies.

Staci said...

hahah jessica i don't knit so i had no needle to do it with! ;P Don't worry mom I'm not that crazy!