Thursday, December 10, 2009

Avalos FUN!

We were very blessed to get to see our good friends the Avalos' after Thanksgiving. They were driving through going back home to Cali. Donny is one of Miles' best friends and we wished they didn't live so far away. Lyla is Lucy's future best friend she was so sweet to cuddle and hold...made me more excited for Lucy's arrival.

Are these not the cutest, coolest lil studs EVER!


I had to add this pic b/c this is from when Donny and Miles first met. So small and sweet!

5 comments:

Rob said...

Seriously. These little guys are STUDS! It's pretty cool to look at the byproduct of two different couples, us and two dear friends.

Marlon said...

Total Chick Magnet times TWO!

I wish our boys got to play more often.

The Toland's said...

two lil' punkins! I love their matching vests!

The Toland's said...

ok and I also love that first picture of Donny....hahahah He is a DOLL!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Oh my gosh I cant believe how little they were in that last pic! Our little boys are no longer babies :( That's ok though, we've got replacements right Staci ;) I wish we could have stayed longer, now it's your turn to come on down!