Sunday, November 8, 2009

We love St.George in the Fall!

St.George has the most perfect weather this time of year so there has been lots of park playing lately. Miles loves our lil ghetto park across the street.
He threw sand at mommy and saw I was upset so he came and gave me a kiss!
We swung, then he got bored and wanted to explore.
He found a ball...which he thought was the coolest thing in the whole World...until the kid it belong to took it from him.
Then he found a wire hanger ( I know so safe right) and again thought that was the coolest thing in the World...esp to hit mommy with.
Then lastly he found some dandy lions to blow and destroy...which he thinks is another wonder of the World!

3 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

penny's kisses are SO rare...i wish he would just come kiss me like that!

barbmartin said...

I love the look on his face as he looks up to you under the playground equipment. He is so fun to watch explore, think, and interact with his world. I love it!

Alex said...

Haha! Getto sand pit. I love the picture of Miles and the ball. He is so dang cute! he kinda looks like one of the boys in the lolli-pop guild from Wizard of Oz!