Saturday, November 28, 2009

DUN DUN DUN...!!!

One of my worst nightmares! That my child would love cats. Just so everyone knows I really do not like cats....at all. The main reason is b/c I am allergic and they are dumb! It really wasn't surprise that Miles would love grandma and grandpa's cat, but OBSESSED was something else. "Meow meow" all day long, even the morning we left he was still asleep saying "meow meow"! I shouldn't complain the cat entertained him most of the time we were there.
He was really sweet with her and would make kissy noises for her to come to him. She isn't the cuddly or personable of cats, but she really grew to love him...she would even let him give her kisses on her nose with out running away. Grandma was impressed. Sorry though Miles we will NEVER have a cat!

2 comments:

The Toland's said...

hahahha ewwww cats!!! But I cant get over how sweet Miles is in these pics.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

I'm with you, I loath cat's entirely. That's why there are stuffed animals, for adorable little boys who loves cats and their momma's loath them!