Wednesday, September 2, 2009

5 Months~

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium(a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed! Sadly not testicles, but we are getting more excited for this lil sweet heart!

Not a whole lot of difference. I'm going to take 7 and 9 month pics before the pregnancy is over!
p.s I have a dr. apt tomorrow to see my lil sweetness again!

5 comments:

Cari said...

You look stunning in your five month picture!

I had a hard time warming up to the fact that I was having a boy when I wanted a girl, but once he was here and I saw his face, I didn't care anymore. I'm sure you will be similar when it comes to seeing your little princess!

The Toland's said...

ummm your belly looks bigger in the 3 month picture! And I envy your cute-ness...I know I wont look like that when I am knocked up!

Nura Yan said...

omg. it seems that u didn't put on any weight. *feeling envious*

Wayne & Kate said...

you are A DOLL!!!! and where on earth did you get that bathing suit??? please tell me its not a maternity suit or i'll be so sad... email me please or leave a comment on my blog! thanks!!!
xoxo

Wayne & Kate said...

thank you! oh gosh, im going to start a target hunt- ill look online but there's 1,000 suits on their website! lol. THANKS for the info! :)