Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thinking Girl~

Since finding out about my new lil girl I'm trying to modivate myself and get excited about it. I actually have been sucessful! Here are my new favorite finds on ETSY, my favorite handmade site! I like to go there because I know half of this stuff my sister can make me.....you hear that Steph?!!
Hair Accessories

I think I'm more in love with that asian girl then her headband!

Not acceptable Hair accessories!

Summer Hats

Winter Hats

Clothes Not acceptable Clothes! Legs Shoes Bed Room Colors/Textiles (not from etsy) Mobiles Wall decals
These decals are genius! She makes them out of fabric that is restickable! The wall decal dolls are almost life sive they are like big paper dolls!
If and when we do a room for our lil Miss I want to go with a nature theme, with birds, deer, hedge hogs...all that fun stuff!

9 comments:

Tasha T said...

These are all GREAT! I'm so excited for you! Gosh, lucky.

Cherylann and Mike said...

I knew you would find the cutest stuff for her. It almost makes me want to get pregnant again...okay, not really, but I wish this stuff was around when I had a girl. Have fun! See you Saturday!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Lol! I feel the same way about those huge flower head babies! When I started looking at accessories I was like "Not my kid!" I was also looking at the crochet flower head bands, it's the only thing I think I can take besides small barettes. I'm so excited we get to dress up our little girls!!!!

TannHart said...

hahaha...I saw that huge blue flower on etsy the other day and almost threw up in my mouth...the ones you picked out are soo much cuter. sigh I want a girl.

The Rawlins Fam said...

omi goodness I luv all the decals! I luv your style. Your lil girl is gonna be so adorable, even without all the cute accessories! i think its cute how she'll truly be your baby doll. :)

p.s. it shouldn't be hard to warm up to the idea of a girl. just think you are creating a girl friend for life! err. forever, lol have fun!

The Toland's said...

I will MAKE IT ALLLLL!

Lindsay said...

i loooooove everything you picked out... and thanks for clarifying your thoughts on those nasty obscenely large headbads.. i HATE those for girls!!! you have the BEST taste. i'm glad i had Lucas while we're poor and not a girl. so i can spend money on all the fun girl stuff once we aren't poor. hahah...

Alex said...

I'm so excited for you! I love everything you've picked out. My favorites are the bonnets and the adorable hats! Ok and the paper dolls decal I would have killed for as a kid! I want to help decorate, it looks so dang fun.

naomi megan. said...

love all this stuff. especially dying laughing at your NOT ACCEPTABLE photos. agree on all accounts!

xo