Wednesday, August 5, 2009

mmmmm~


I better watch what I say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up my voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, an ultrasound will be able to determine the gender. Speaking of which TOMORROW is when that happens. Wish us luck and hope that we get to see this lil ones privates. Also hope its a boy! If we find out I'll announce it on the blog so be waiting!
Any predictions???
Helpful Hints:
The baby is set high
heart beat was over 140
I have been craving more sour foods
The hair on my body is darker
my skin is better and I feel prettier
morning sickness didn't last as long
more moody

8 comments:

The Ulrich's said...

I know you want a boy...but I bet it's a girl!! ;)

Cari said...

Whenever I tried to use old wives tales to predict the gender they were always wrong. I predict you will get what you want!

Cherylann and Mike said...

I think it is a girl. Girls are great! You will love it and enjoy everything girly if it is. I was such a tomboy, and I really loved having a girl. I could be wrong...but that is my prediction.

The Lowe Family said...

use the chinese calendar thingy, thats ALWAYS right...well most of the time. i'll go with what it says...that's my guess. but since i don't know the actual NIGHT and DATE you concieved...i can't tell you myself or go look it up.

Staci said...

Chinese calendar says "BOY"!

The Talbi said...

Um I'd say GIRL! With the heart rate being that fast! But seriously, I don't think anything like that could be all the way true! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT! ( I know, I want a boy for my next one too!)

Marlon and Suzana said...

Crossing my fingers for a boy!

barbmartin said...

What you are describing was exactly how my pregnancy went with David. I was positive he was going to be a girl! And then HE arrived. So, who knows! I don't believe in any of the prediction myths. Go with your gut!