Sunday, July 12, 2009

hot hot hot!

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted...we have all been pretty sick the last couple days. Here are just some fun in the sun pics from when Aunt Stephy was here. We made him a ghetto sand box, that he really hasn't played in much since. It seriously is even too hot to play outside these days. It's over a 100 everyday and having to coat on sunscreen every time we want to play outside just doesn't spark my interest so Miles enjoys life in doors for now! I think the last time I actually took him out to play was when it was raining...we both loved it!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

I think your sandbox is super creative! I tried to make one once but bought the WRONG kind of sand... good times. Now we just go to the park to get dirty!

Staci said...

haha or just go to the park and steal their sand :S

The Rawlins Fam said...

LOL, we're making a sand box too! Fun Fun in the Sun!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Cool sandpit! It's definitely something every kid needs!