Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Peanut Update~

Peanut's measuring this week. At a length of about half an inch right now, has graduated from blueberry-sized to raspberry-sized!
Oh now I remember why I hated my first trimester of pregnancy. The morning or I should say All day sickness has totally kicked in! Luckily I had 7 of my really expensive($20 a piece) pills left from my last pregnancy stashed away. I have had to take those a couple times to actually function. The puking, aching stomach, hunger, discomfort, diarrhea, headaches, wore out tiredness, bloated, and feeling worthless has got to end soon! I just hope it doesn't last 5 months like last time. All for you lil peanut!

5 comments:

Cari said...

So sorry that you are feeling so crappy! I don't know whether or not to wish you better or not since you want another boy.

My second preganacy has been much harder than the first but I think it has something to do with the gender of the baby. I'm sure this isn't proven, but I feel the gender is the reason for the difference. I know you what two boys, but hey, if you feel better faster, maybe that means you are having a girl...see why I'm torn?

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

So I take just a week off from the blogosphere and look at all that has changed! Congrats Staci!!!

The Lowe Family said...

these pictures make me uneasy. no wonder ur sick the first part of preg, that thing inside of you looks like a monster. i'm glad i'm passed the vomit stage....phew!

barbmartin said...

You're amazing, Staci. Wish I lived closer so I could bring dinner or keep Smiles entertained. We love you and so appreciate all that you sacrifice to bring these sweet spirits to earth. Hang in there!!

Lindsay said...

what a sweet little one. I hope he/she lets you off easier than miles did. yay for peanut!!