Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ok so it's a lil exciting! A couple weeks ago when I woke up feeling different I thought "NOOOOO, it can't be"....then I thought back when was my last period? Oh March great! Took the test and BAM prego! My thoughts were pretty neutral about it, kinda like "oh ok". It wasn't planned, but I think it will work out. Miles will be a 1 yr and 10 months when this new lil one comes. Closer then I would of liked but they will be best buds. Hoping for a boy again! I'm about 7 weeks along now, so due Jan 20th. I'm just happy to not have a Christmas baby. This whole last week I have been sick but functional so hopefully it doesn't get worse. Like the last pregnancy :(. We are really excited though to add and continue to make our family grow. I can't wait to be a stay at home mom and enjoy my time and talents with my children! We love you all!
I always complained I never got to be pregnant with any of my friends because they had older kids, but now I can say "YES" so not to steal any of you lovely ladies thunder on getting pregnant.
Aymee (my sister)
Jessica (coolest blogger friend)
Cyndi (Les olsen wife friend)
Beth (Les Olsen wife friend)
Suzanna (Cali friend)
Kim (Smiles and Dax have the same bday & now our new babies)
Cari (slc friend)
Lora (Smiles sitter friend)
and whoever else is hiding it!

13 comments:

Annie and Zeke Smyth said...

CONGRATS!!!

thekimbo said...

I am due January 15th, but most likely will be another preemie. Crossing my fingers that I don't have another holiday baby... like New Years...that wouldn't be too bad, or Christmas!!!!

Hazel & Doug Sainsbury said...

No Freakin way...thats awesome Staci!! I've been thinking about it too, but figured I was out of my mind, something about her turning one makes me want another one....u guys are such cute parents, congrats!!

barbmartin said...

Now I understand what 'Miles and Peanut' mean. That is so cute. I love being a mom and a grandma. It is the best. Some day we will live closer. Love you guys!!

Lora Lee Lovell said...

Yay Us!!! Can't wait to be past all this throwing up stage...not fun at all! But looking forward to wearing cute fall maternity clothes :-) Congrats!!!!

Blessed said...

How FUN!! Im so happy for you! Sidney and Eli are like 22 months apart too..its tough at times, but what part of parenting is easy!? Good luck with everything!!!!

Kathy Clark said...

Congratulations, hopefuly this will be an easy pregancy for you.

EBeauty03 said...

hoping your not referring to me as the Jessica (coolest blogger friend).

Cari said...

Congrats! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but two babies will be so much fun...I hope...

I wanted another girl so that I had two of the same sex too, but I'm so excited to be having one of each, so either way, here's hoping your baby is healthy and happy baby!

The Lowe Family said...

I KNEW IT!!!!! I'm the winner!!!

The Talbi said...

CONGRATS! You are the 10th person I know now that is PREGNANT! Crazy!! Tis the season!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Woohoo! Yay for baby #2!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! Heather is due on Halloween. There are so many girls expecting this year. Hope you are feeling well!