Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just a tag!

My friend Cari tagged me today, so here goes.

The rules are:

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. Be awesome


Mine was sorta deep into my computer. I just organized my pictures so I went to the 6th folder in "my pictures"(Miles folder) then in that folder there are 10 other folders(for each month of miles life) so then I went to the 6th folder(month6) there then in that folder there is another 10 more folders so I went to the 6th one(the date). Finally got to a 6th picture and oddly enough it was a SMILES picture ...surprise surprise...mainly because thats all I ever have pics of.
This was when he got his crib and tried it out for the first time. Gosh he is so sweet!

I tag any 6 Smiles followers or all! Enjoy!