Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Suzanna Avalos & that means that I go to my picture folder, find the 4th picture in the 4th file & talk about it:
When I first realized I was tagged for this I thought great I'll prob end up w/ an unedited random photo seeing how I have 450 folders of pictures and 9,699 pics. I was very pleasantly surprised when I ended up with this picture. This is one of my fav. photos of Smiles with Grandpa Martin when we went out to visit them in September. I'm sure he is filling Miles lil head with something intellectual here. We love you Grandpa Martin and miss you tons!

I tag all mommies that are obsessed with taking pictures as much as me!

3 comments:

The Toland's said...

I still dont get how the tagging thing works! And if it is what you said...if you tagged me you would prob. get a naked pic. of Eric...I have alot of those stashed away on my computer ;)

Marlon and Suzana said...

What a sweet pic!

Rob said...

So when are we gonna get a naked pic of Eric? C'mon guys, rules are rules.