Friday, August 1, 2008

4 Months!

WOW 4 Months! Since last month there has been a few small changes. From being observant to being more interactive! He has been starting to hold toys and mostly chew on them. He will watch videos/t.v now which you saw in that clip a few post ago. He smiles a lot more which is hard to believe since he smiled a lot last month.

Of course his talking has become more often. Daddy will come home from work and just have a whole conversation with Miles about their day. As far as apperience goes, this week we go for his 4 month check up and see how much he weighs so we aren't sure how big he has gotten. He still seems small to me, but he has to be growing somewhat to be able to fit into most of his big boy clothes. He is finally fitting into 0-3 month clothes so he is a little behind. The hair on his head gets fuzzier and fuller each day.

Some cute things he has been doing lately. Anytime we put a blanky or burp cloth with him he will put it over his eyes...almost like he is playing "peek a boo." His sweet little laughs when we give him attention. For example this morning we were laying in bed cuddling and he is always so cheerful in the mornings, unlike mommy. So we were laying there and I had my eyes closed. I opened one eye and he was staring at me and when he saw my eye opened he gave me this big smile and a laugh. He would do that everytime I opened my eye. He thought mommy was funny. Atleast someone does. I hate mornings but he has made them better, he is the best thing to wake up to!

I never realized how each day my love for him grows stronger and stronger. I also thought from the minute he was born he was the cutest baby alive! But now when I look at him I think man can he get any cuter..everyday he becomes more and more beautiful. It's like my good friend Beth says...he is just like your little boyfriend and you can't get enough of him. We love you Miles Happy 4 Month Birthday!







7 comments:

T said...

Happy 4th Month, Miles! He is so adorable! I love that little onesie, it looks so soft and comfy. I like how the buttons button:)

barbmartin said...

I think he's the most perfect baby ever! He's developing perfectly. And so happy! Is he rolling over yet? Or pushing up on his arms? He looks big and strong enough to start doing these important developmental steps. It is wonderful how well he is using his hands. Wow!

The Toland's said...

i love my baby! he is getting so big and I cant wait for him to get bigger!

The Toland's said...

i like your blinged out shirt too Stac it looks cute in the pic.s

Mica said...

He's so beautiful Staci! I wish I had a "little boyfriend"... For now, I'm perfectly happy with my "little man" :)

Matt said...

Staci, I love how observant you are about his development. It's so cool to read about all the new things he is picking up on. He really is the cutest kid I know right now. He's so chill and relaxed. Don't worry about him being a little bit behind in his growing. I know I still am!

EBeauty03 said...

Miles is SOO adorable! What a handsome little boy. BTW: Don't feel bad that he's 4 months and still fitting in 0-3 months clothes...Jerimiah (my son) still fit in some (not all) 3-6 month clothes on his first birthday.

I'm so glad I found your blog. Maybe we can keep in touch now, it's been SOO long.