Monday, June 30, 2008

3 Months!

Miles is 3 months...well not until tomorrow, but I had to post just in case I didn't have time tomorrow. I am amazed at the development of a child. I can't even picture the way he was when he was first born to now. It's awesome how fast he grows and how everyday he teaches me something new. Some of the obvious miracles he is performing lately is standing with my help he can really hold himself up very well.
With all the traveling we have done I have had to start feeding him formula, but I am also still feeding him breast milk so if he does fatten up here soon it's probably b/c of the formula. He has been sleeping through most of the night lately, but I think it's a growth spurt. Also he has become so much more observant of everything. He watches the T.V and reacts when people talk to him. He smiles all the time and talks like crazy. Along with his sweet smiles another cute thing he has been doing is gripping onto his bottle when I feed him or gripping onto my hand....sooo cute. He makes us very happy everyday! We look forward to the next couple of months watching him develop and grow.




We are sad tomorrow I have to go back to work. We had a good 3 months together at home and hopefully it won't be too hard on us. While on my leave, my time with Miles we did so much. He did more traveling for a baby then most adults do in a lifetime. We flew to Salt Lake 4 times and back, L.A to San Fransisco, Sacramento to L.A, Pennsylvania and back, and maybe Oregon in a couple weeks. On all those trips he was amazing too....wish mommy luck going back to work!

7 comments:

Suzana said...

That sucks you have to go back to work & leave your baby doll @ home :( Please post a video of his adorable "talking" :)

*Sarah* said...

WOW look how big he is getting!! I need to come over and see him again he is so adorable! I love his lil eyebrows they are too cute! His expressions are funny.

Tara & fam said...

WooHoo, let the real fun begin! 3 months is magical, they become super fun at this age! Just wait, it will keep getting better and better all the time! (until they hit two, but my friend thinks that teaching them to sign will take care of that problem, I'll let you know how it goes) hehe. He is such a doll! So how is the work going to go? What are your hours, when does Rob work, what are you doing with Miles, etc? Sorry so many questions. :) I'll drop you an email with Jessica's address. Thanks again for all your help with the wrap issue!

The Toland's said...

My Sweet baby...I cant wait for him to get bigger and bigger! (Is he Bow-Legged??)

T said...

Such a handsome boy! He is so cute, I can't wait till he chubs up and then he'll have chubby little cheeks to kiss all the time!

The Rawlins Fam said...

You are a wonderful mommy& daddy! Miles is such a cutie! And we can see how he lights up your life! I'm sure he'll be as happy as can be, whenever you come home and hold him!

Matt said...

I agree with Suzana. We need some more video of Miles! Although I'll see him in a few days. That's better than video! I love your posts Staci. All the talk about his development and growing is so cute and informative.