Sunday, May 11, 2008

Well it was Miles first time flying this weekend. We flew up north. He was amazing. I guess having him in my sling and then all the noise and vibrating of the plane made him feel like he was in the womb again b/c he slept the whole hr up there.


This is an awesome baby wrap that my friend Tara made and gave me. I'm sure it's probably wrapped wrong, but I'm still practicing and it worked for the plane ride home. Although depending on some Flight Attendants some wont let you use wraps or slings and I got a lame FA she wouldn't let me use it on the ride home. He did good though again slept the whole way. I'm going to have to learn to make one....and make one in a more boy color b/c in the airport I had a couple people think I had a girl.


We stayed at Aunt Stephy's it was really nice. They a have cute cozy apt. and Miles slept wonderfully. Great weekend!

6 comments:

said...

That is an awesome sling! I have been wanting to get one for Sidney. tell your friend I will pay her to make me one..hehe:)

Staci said...

laurie...it is basically a moby wrap you can buy those online but if you want to make your own. She said they are really easy. I'll email you.

Suzana said...

He looks so cute & snuggly in that sling!

Bill and Tara said...

Don't forget to go to moby.com, or google moby wrap instructions. The trickiest part is finding the center when you want to get wrapped up. I am 5'9" and I used 6 yds of fabric, and I would have a good amount hanging down. Just to give you an idea of what you might need. I'm so glad the wrap worked for you Staci. I forgot about the FA regualtions, they made me do that with Eddie for take off and landing, but the rest of the flight he would be asleep in the wrap. Email me if you have any questions! See you in a few weeks!

Elwood's Clan said...

Miles is so darling....ANY YOUR HAIR IS THE CUTEST IT HAS EVER BEEN...and it is always cute. Love Uncle Dean

Caty said...

Your blog makes me want babies. I guess I should visit it with caution. ;)