Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baby Gift Basket

Lately I've been so motivated to make baby gifts and finally one of my friends had a sweet baby boy. I have been wanting to do this Gift set, there she post a link to tutorials for the ball and hats. I've made the hats many times for my own babies in the past and they are my favorite. Then I was inspired to do a Swaddle blanket(aka a big burp rag). Lastly a Bapron which was way easy to make and I'm going to make a lot more for my own children, even larger ones for my older kids too!

6 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

i expect every single one of these things and more for when I have a baby. PERIOD!

Tasha Early said...

LOVE IT ALL! I found a great, although in Dutch, pattern for a little outfit that I'm going to attempt within the month. Here: http://www.kiind.nl/articles/430/Jumpsuit.html

If you use Chrome, Google can translate it for you.

Staci said...

That's so cute Tasha...I really need to attempt more clothes.

Motel Davis said...

Loved ALL of it!! I want to make some of those bibs!!

Barbara said...

You are so clever, Staci. Love the colors and patterns. I seriously think you could make a business for yourself for women who don't sew or don't want to!

Cari said...

Oh if only I were crafty! These are awesome!