Friday, March 2, 2012

Batman Moneys

Miles carries the insert from the Batman Lego game everywhere. He thinks it's a Batman Lego book. He has been asking and asking for one of the lego sets advertised on the back. He is pretty sure he is getting it for his birthday but I keep reassuring him he is NOT unless he has $600 to buy it.
So to my surprise he has been saving up apparently. He was so excited to show me his handful of pennies aka Batman Moneys to buy his lego set. Sorry lil man need a lot more then that and the penny you swallowed this morning doesn't count....well I doubt his obsession for batman is only limited to his young age, it will probably run into his adult years too. So when you are grown up you can get your $600 lego collectors set.

4 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

aweeee this is the saddest post ever. I will save up my batman moneys and buy you that set my sweet lil boy. I am so proud of him for saving him money thats sweet.

Barbara said...

The look on his face is so adorable. I just want to eat him up!!!

Chris said...

Go miles! Reach for your dreams!

Alecia said...

aw miles is such a sweetheart!! hahaha cute kid!