Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Handmade Gifts

This year I thought I did pretty good keeping up with my Handmade gift pledge. I made everyone something that I had to get a gift for.

First was my twin sister Steph I made her this needle felt brooch locket, she did teach me to needle felt over the Christmas break so she was surprised to see I caught on quickly.
I also put together this framed antique spoons that represent her and her fiance.
Next I was my sister in law Julia's secret santa. I made her my first coin purse and it was so much fun.
Then a cross stitched necklace.
I also made 4 Calendars from snap fish for gifts, and another needle felt brooch locket for my friend I didn't get a picture of it though.

5 comments:

themonkeyunderground said...

WoW!!!! How wonderful! I love everything and now must have an indian princess set for myself! Happy holidays!

Caty said...

These are all amazing, Stac! I'm impressed and inspired.

Alecia said...

you are awesome! that indian stuff is so cool. oh and the cross stitch temple..man i love that! i wanna learn how to do that!

Megan Marie said...

you are so AWESOME!!!! haha, I just noticed that the person before me wrote that, too. Because you are. awesome. you are awesome.

Mt. Baldy Glassworks said...

These gifts are wonderful! I am going to pin some of them!