Friday, February 25, 2011

My Milk Toofs


I've been a lil obsessed with this blog for awhile, it's just a blog about these two lil milk toofs and their daily lives. It's very sweet and I've been really wanting the book. Sooo the girl that does it is doing a contest to create your own milk toof. I have no life and I really want a free book so why the heck not. I made them out of fimo clay and love. Here they are and their story....

"A love story about Toofs-Smiles and Lulu

Smiles belonged to a boy named Miles

Lulu belonged to a girl named Lucy

Miles and Lucy were in love as long as they can remember.

Smiles and Lulu were there through it all, January to December….

braces, to silly faces, yummy sweets, to yucky beets, first kiss, to wedding bliss,

cavities, crowns, smiles, and frowns.

The couple grew old and the Toofs grew week,

until one day parted from the cheek.

Only to be replaced by dentures,

this was the beginning of their adventures!


They watched the two lovers grow old and more in love each day,

as they did too with out decay.

For true love will never aloof,

as long as it lives in two little Toofs!


7 comments:

Alecia said...

oh my heck. is this the cutest thing ever?!? i think so! and i KNEW that was you i saw tonight up by dixie rock taking pics, i should have stopped :) you are so cute and clever. i love it

Brittney Taylor said...

That is so dang cute Stac...you and your sister are so creative and I love seeing your new adventures on your blogs...thanks for always putting a smile on my face when I read your blog...you are a Great Inspiration...Very good work...

Mica said...

I love their little toof bums! Simply adorable, Staci. Such a tender love story. YOU should make a book. Maybe create a toof family? Little baby toofs with little baby bums??

Aymee said...

I have to agree with Mica, I love the little toof bums! Way-to-go. Way to make your time as a Stay-at-home mother productive, I love it! Now I wish I could go make something with no babies crawling on me. This is really too dang cute and I'm so proud of you....all the time!

Staci said...

adalei would make some with you aymee..go get some fimo clay and toof it up! thanks all btw

Motel Davis said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute!! I hope you win! And the pictures are sooo fun! I love it!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Soooooo cute! You've totally won it, just let the others not to even bother entering.