Monday, November 15, 2010

Murder at Mardi Gras


This is late but last month I hosted my first Murder Mystery Party! It was a Masquerade ball set in New Orleans Mardi Gras. I served a 4 course meal including; appetizer fried green tomatoes, salad, jambalaya and french garlic bread, and for desert coconut chocolate bread pudding. Most of these foods were a first for me so I was quite proud when they all turned out.






















































































































6 comments:

barbmartin said...

This is so awesome!! I love everything about it, the table setting, the theme, the menu, and everyone dressed up. What a fun evening, Staci. You guys are making all kinds of great family and friend memories!!!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Oh my gosh you are so awesome! My friend, Robyn, would die if she saw this!

Momma's Hart said...

Love it all!!!! What was the story about? How did it end?? You are the coolest, to host such a fun dress-up party!!

Di said...

You are so creative. Can you come to my house and decorate for me?

Cari said...

That party looks awesome! We did one a few years ago and had a great time too; the hardest part was finding one that was pg rated and didn't include affairs and sexual stuff.

Motel Davis said...

This was the funnest party! Thank you again for inviting us! ;)