Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"The" Bryan Adams

Rob got me Bryan Adams tickets for my Birthday and the excitement was too much. I mean most people love him..who doesn't he is one of the greatest romantic song writer of all time. It was truly magical to hear my favorite love songs come from the man himself. Plus we were right up front so I could smell his sweat. It was all acoustic just him and a guy on the piano. Rob was really impressed so thats a good thing. Really one of the best concerts I've seen.









6 comments:

Cyndi said...

How fun! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Caty said...

JEALOUS! That is amazing!

The Toland's said...

SO AWESOME... I wish I could of gone. Me and Eric were going to but tickets to go.. but we knew we wouldn't of been able to go to SG. I LOVE HIM!!! I bet Miles would of loved the Spirit song :)

The Toland's said...

hahahah was that you singing along... You know how I could tell... you cant carry a tune worth crap. HA

The Toland's said...

ahhhhhhh yes, you got "Straight from the Heart"... you knew that one was my favorite.

Staci said...

hahah yeah he would get us all to sing along with him..b/c really how could you not. Then he would stop so we would all look like idiots singing.