Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miles the "BIG BOY"

Miles is officially a big boy...he slept in his big boy bed for the first time last night. I built it a couple days ago and the first night he didn't want to go to bed so he slept in his crib, but tonight he got his "BATMAN" pillow and was ready to go.
I still can't believe how fast this last yr went and he is now 2. I guess thats how it's going to be every yr from here on out.
This lil man is blooming wonderfully. So smart, cleaver, and curious. He can talk so good, everyday he says something new and learns something different. He defiantly has the copy cat down. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing lil person....I love this kid!

4 comments:

The Toland's said...

ahhhh there is nothing sweeter than seeing my sweet tiny babies sleeping in their big beds for the first time...they look so tiny in those big beds! You tell Miles that I love his batman pillow and I think its sooo coool!

p.s. I also love the comment on your fb about how he points at it and says, "Batman" in his scary voice hahah i LOVVVVE HIM!

barbmartin said...

Wow! You are so brave, Staci. I loved the control of a crib and put off the change as long as I could. Looks like he is doing great!! He is amazing.

Cyndi said...

You MADE his bed??? You are freaking amazing! Nice job! I wanna come see it!!!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Aw, sweet dreams Miles!...now begin the bedtime battles for Mom & Dad! Yikes!