Friday, March 19, 2010

Mom "DO"

Well today officially marks the day I become a stay at home mom. I am no longer an employee of SkyWest, today is my last day to fly for free....hmmm should I fly to Hawaii and back today? So what comes with being a stay at home mom???? A new DO!
While I was working, my style had to stay conservative, but now I can dress and look the way I want...mommy jeans and all! Inspired by our favorite t.v personality Ellen. I have been obsessed with her new funky DO since watching her on American Idol and thought I would give the lezzy look a try. Oh and no me wearing purple wasn't planned.

9 comments:

The Talbi said...

you are so freaking hot!! love that hair! yes, i love ellen and her hair too! its awesome. (whether it looks like a lezzy or not!)

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

I love it! Sooo soo darling!

Melissa Trajano-Williams said...

I'm loving the hair! You look amazing!

The Toland's said...

right onnnnn!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE IT! I love the lezzy look...and wish I could do it with my hair!

Di said...

I LOVE the hair. Have fun staying home.

Amber said...

I love your hair-do!!!!! So cute!

Caty said...

I LOVE it, Staci!!! Oh, for real. You are a workin' it.

Where do you get your raglan tees?

jamielynn said...

you can rock the hair as well as ellen does and she makes it look good so congrats!:) be bold and beautiful:)

Lindsay said...

it's weird about ellen though... some nights she looks AMAZING and then other nights.. WHOA... scary. must be the lighting or makeup.. i dunno but i love her. i've loved her since her sitcom days.