Monday, January 11, 2010

We Love!

I'm mad at myself and I'm sure you are all gonna be mad at me too, but I somehow deleted the video and pics of when Miles first met Lucy! His first reaction was just like his neutral self "oh baby...cool..whatever" but he did point to her and said baby LuLu. He still doesn't get it yet and on occasion when he sees her he will say "awe baby" or "LuLu". He hasn't gotten jealous or clingy....yet....I think having daddy here to give him tons of attention helps so I will give you the true verdict when Rob goes back to work on Wed. I'm a little nervous, but excited to start my new adventure as a stay at home mom with two babies!

3 comments:

The Toland's said...

Those pictures of Lulu are too sweet... I acctually think I have the video of Miles seeing Lulu on my camera? I know I have a video..I will check!

Dear Matt said...

Awww, that makes my heart melt! I love introducing the babies at home, with the new baby. It's so sweet and innocent!

Welcome to the SAHM club! Your goin' love it!!!!

Marlon and Suzana said...

You'll be just fine seriously. I was freaking out coming home from the hospital like "TWO? What was I thinking?!!!" But I got the hang of it pretty quick & you will too! Miles will be the sweetest big brother!