Monday, January 11, 2010

Lets Dress Lucy

It was a success! And a treat to have Lucy there to see all her sweet clothes!
Steph did a good job putting it on for me esp since she has been out of town. We had tons of fun making felt flowers and bows for Lucy to wear all over the place. I have such wonderful creative friends.

Yes I did get some pink...thanks to great grandma and grandma...but that's ok most of them were sleepers and I can deal w/ pink sleepers b/c they wear them to bed. I got a ton of freakin adorable stuff! If I didn't post the pic of me holding your gift it's only b/c I was making a retarded excited face in that pic. I loved everything I got! Thank you EVERYONE! Also thank you to the people that are sending me stuff I will make a post of all those awesome things when they come.
Steph did it again with her awesome baby onesies. She learned to do needle felt and made Lucy the cutest onesies..check out wee babai to see them in more detail!
My best friend Alex made this sweet felt bird head band there at the shower.....isn't she creative!

4 comments:

Dear Matt said...

I'm sorry, but did you even have a baby?!?! You don't even look like it! So NOT far!!!! You so stinkin adorable!

I saw all the cute little outfits that Steph made for lil' Lulu, and the are so precious!

Your sweet Lulu is going to be so spoiled! Girls are SO much fun!!!!

Congrats again!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Oh my gosh that last pic of her is PERFECT!

Di said...

You look fantastic! I can't believe you had a baby and I love that you were out and about doing things so fast after she was born. Way to go! If you can do that you can handle two without Rob. Trust me, I've been there and only those types can truely do it well.

The Lowe Family said...

did u have a surrogate? who carried ur baby for you?