Sunday, January 31, 2010

come fly with me!

I love my job working for an airline. All the wonderful places we have gotten to go and people to see over the past 3 1/2 years has been a true blessing. Although I would of liked to of gone to so many more places, but didn't get the chance. It's sad to think that only in a couple months my free flying days are over. The free flying was a great blessing, but the opportunity to stay home and be there for my children is a much greater blessing.
Cities I have flown to:
SLC
CDC
PDX
BWI
IAD
SMF
LAX
DEN
LAS
SNA
SFO
SAC
DCA


58 Round Trips

73,999 Miles

Estimated at least $17,000 (not counting Rob)

4 weddings and a funeral(seriously)

Miles non existent fear of flying
Lots of stress that comes with flying standby, but pure happiness when we get to fly first class, see friends/family, and beautiful places! I will always love you SkyWest!
Non of this includes the 3 more trips I have planned by the end of March!

8 comments:

Cari said...

It is so great that you have been able to do that! I've always thought being a flight attendent would be the best job, well, next to being a mom.

So excited you get to stay home with the cute kiddos.

I have to say, I'm surprised you never flew to LGB. When Jordan and I go to Cali we ALWAYS go to LGB because it is so small and easy to manuver though.

The Toland's said...

this post is sad. I love those pictures of my baby Smiles :)

Matt said...

In honor of Sky West and how good they've been to you guys, I suggest that you name your next two kids Sky and West. What do you think? Maybe they'll give you free flights for life!

Dear Matt said...

That is an awesome deal for working with Southwest. I would miss that too!!!!

I love your new header BTW! Lulu is so cute and I love Miles cape!

The Rawlins Fam said...

Matts comment made me laugh!

Its awesome how Miles got to travel so much with you! Amy has never been on a plane before...

I hope you'll still be able to make frequent trips to visit your families!

The last pic with Miles is amazing!
And your new header is so great!

*Sarah* said...

Man, I am so sad you are no longer going to be there to see when I go by the front desk or just go up there to vent too!!!
Trust me I will still fill ya in with all of the juicy gossip that is going on though. LOL

Di said...

I hear you are going to PA literally 3 days before I am. I wish I could see you and your new adorable addition. Have a great trip or should I say 3 trips!

The Lowe Family said...

That's so awesome!!!! But bad news, you don't have DFW on ur list!!! Come to texas!!