Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last stretch!



At week 37, pregnancy is considered full term. Lucy spends these last weeks in preparation for the outside world. If I worry about giving birth I need to consider what it’s like for her. During the journey out of the womb, Lucy will produce more stress hormones than any other time in life, that's crazy to think.

It's also crazy to think she will be here any day now. At my Doc apt on Tuesday which was 5 days ago I was dilated to a 3 and 90% effaced, he could also feel her head with his two fingers so she is very low and getting ready. I'm happy that she is head first and when she does come he said she will come fast. Fast and easy that's way I like it!

She is obviously going to be here sooner then expected so if that is the case I would love for her to come on New Years Day! It would really be cool to have her drop the same time the ball does at midnight, that's our goal! So let the count down begin!!!


8 comments:

barbmartin said...

We cannot wait to hear!! Take it easy this week! Do you have to work? I will make sure all the phones are working so we don't miss the call this time!!! lol

Jordan said...

I commented to Jordan this morning that I thought you would have a New Year's baby in addition to your April Fool's one. You look so good; its unfair you only get bigger in the belly area.

Blessed said...

you are so cute staci! good luck cant wait to see pics!

The Rawlins Fam said...

Your pregnancy pics are darling. Yeah, a fast and easy, new year babe would be great!!!! Enjoy the precious time with your little family!!!

The Lowe Family said...

uhmm i love how not a SINGLE thing other than ur belly size changes in those pictures. whatever loser...u make me sick with ur hotness.

i can't wait to see ur little lovie. i bet she's gonna come out with a flower headband on.

Marlon and Suzana said...

Awww I love that pic! Go Lucy go!

Di said...

You are so cute pregnant. Just a basketball for a baby. I hope you have her soon. And that it is easy for you.

Lindsay said...

you are, without a doubt, the cutest pregnant person EVER. and i'm not just saying that. SERIOUSLY. CUTE.